Call/Text: (404) 444-3446
- This Month in Real Estate – Mar. 2013
- Case-Shiller and FHFA House Price Indexes – 2012 Closes With Solid Gains
- This Month in Real Estate – Feb. 2013
- This Month in Real Estate – Jan. 2013
- This Month in Real Estate – Dec. 2012
- This Month in Real Estate – Nov. 2012
- This Month in Real Estate – Oct. 2012
- Homeowner Association Votes Against Rentals – Smart ??
- September 2012 – This month in Real Estate
- August – This Month in Real Estate
- July 2012 – This Month in Real Estate
- This Month in Real Estate – June 2012
- Mortgage Rates under 3.75% for the first time since WW II.
- This Month in Real Estate – May 2012
- Energy Independence vs. Homeowners Associations
Ofc: (678) 341-7436
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) and S&P/Case-Shiller (CS) released home price indexes for the end of 2012 today. The monthly FHFA national indexes were up 0.6% for the month (December over November, seasonally adjusted), 1.4% for the quarter (average fourth quarter months over average third quarter months, seasonally adjusted) and 5.9% for the year (December 2012 over December 2011, non-seasonally adjusted).
In metro Atlanta, we are seeing solid gains as well, mostly due to a very low inventory of homes on the open market.