1) use a wide-angle camera (28mm or less), but don’t use a fisheye lens
2) fill up empty spaces, so a little staging can help
3) use mirrors to show more of the room and create volume
4) remove area rugs, open up the floor space
5) change around the furniture arrangement if there’s a cluttered room. Sometimes making a table smaller by collapsing the sides or removing a leaf
6) lighten up the room by turning all the lights on, opening the blinds and possibly adjusting the brightness in a photo program
7) remove clutter such as artwork, fridge magnets, stuff on counters or desks, etc.
8) shoot at angles, say from the very corner of a room to show the longest wall
With digital photography, don’t skimp on taking photos. You never know which one will look best once you start looking at it on your computer.
If you need to sell your home in Cumming, Forsyth County, Georgia, why not hire a professional Realtor who knows all the tips and tricks for effectively marketing your property? Call or text me at 404-444-3446 or email me at Hickman@KW.com